Tuesday, December 29, 2015

:: TWO WHeeLS are BETTER than ONE ~ TUESDAY :: 12/29/15...

DRUM~ROLL PLEASE... NOW CAN I GRAB YOUR ATTENTION FOR A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT??!!  BIG NEWS HERE... BIG.

OK & NOW... FOR THE VERY FIRST, OF SOOO MANY MORE TO COME...
 :: TWO WHeeLS are BETTER than ONE ::...

Taking it back to June 2014... The first time I laid my eyes on this beauty... I was very fortunate to take her for a ride... yes... I rode this Classic 1974 ViNTaGe HONDA 360cl Scrambler... I also had no idea really what I was doing... & laid her down in the grass (thankfully & only minor scratches & a bit of blood) we got back on & rode her again... I will say this #loveatfirstsight #allLove ❤ ❤

Now, almost 2 years later... I, yes, I. Me. yes... Me... I am the PROUD & very GRATEFUL OWNER of this very BadAss & Super SWEET RIDE !! Bring it on 2016...
#youThinkIamCuteNowWaitUntilYouSeeMeonMyBike #IGotThis #TwoWheelsAreBetterThanOne

 S.C.R.A.M.B.L.E.  ON.  ❤ ❤


MaNy... MaNy Thanks & BIG Bunches of Greasy Grimy Hugss & Smooches 
to my main squeeze & MeGa :INSPIRATION:   @motoMort ... #allLove #foreverGrateful
❤ ❤


0 comments:

 

Sharing the *CREATIVE~CLUTTER* inside MY Mind... BY TaNgLeD HaNgeRs DeSiGnS }):({ © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner